Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Monday, January 20, 2014

Great week!

Hi Family, I know you have been worried about me, I said the the first week here was rough, but things have been going sooooo much better!!! I spoke in church yesterday and the ward mission leader said I "killed" it:) It went really well and we had investigators come to church with us so it was awesome. I have only gotten one letter in the mail so far since I have been here:( I know you said you have sent them, not sure why it is taking so long to get them. I wanted to share a journal entry so you will know how I am really doing:
"What a day!! It started out great and just got better. We went and taught a girl named "A" and she had a friend there so we even got a new investigator. We visited a member today, she said she really liked me, she kissed me on the cheek.  I am hearing from so many people that the members like me, and that makes me feel good. We then went to a less active families house for dinner and I was able to teach the kids sign language, it was so fun."
That is pretty much how my week has been. I have gotten soooo many investigators and everyone in my zone is saying "Greenie Fire!" I am getting to know everyone and the members here are so great. They are all so helpful and treat me well. I have an investigator who is AMAZING! I feel so at home at her house, even though she smokes and stuff, I love being there. I love her kids and they love me, she is really progressing. 
It really has been great. We got recognized for doing great from our zone leaders. It was nice.
I love you all and and think about you all the time. I have been out 5 weeks now, time is flying! CRAZY!!! Please write often, it gets me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment