Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Busy, busy, busy

Family, How are all of you? I am actually doing really wonderful. I did have a few hard times this past week but nothing you need to worry about. I was so sick on Friday night I was up all night throwing up, but it went away the next day. I have so much to tell you. I have been so busy! We had exchanges again so I was with Sister Curtis and we visited her investigators. One of them is deaf so I got to sign! It was so awesome. I loved every minute of it! The rest of the week has been good. We went to visit a lot of our investigators and all of their kids were so happy to see us. They all made us Valentines cards or treats and they are all so cute. Valentines Day I got your cute package! I love getting letters from all of you! That was the night I was sick, but Sister Parker took good care of me and that was nice.  Saturday and Sunday were the best days this week. Saturday we did another "blitz".  We had members come with us and it went really well. We went to visit one of our investigators "L" and it was great, then the best news ever....her daughter "K" came up to us afterward and we have been teaching her as well, she is 11 and she told us she wants to be baptized! She said she has prayed about it and she has received her answer:) We are trying to get her ready for next Saturday. I am so excited!!!! Her mom told us once she understands more she also wants to be baptized. They came to church and announced to everyone that they are going to be baptized. Soooo exciting!!! Transfers are tomorrow and I am not being transferred so I will be in Highland Heights for another 6 weeks. I am really happy with that. After church the Shuleys had us for dinner. We had a wonderful time. They showed us a talent that they are doing for a talent show, it was amazing. It was so much fun. Every day I am realizing more and more how much I love it here. People here are so awesome. I love missionary work. It is so amazing. The Lord really does bless me. I love you all so much! Stay Strong! Love, Sister King               3 Nephi 18:21 "Pray in your families unto the Father, always in my name, that your wives and your children may be blessed."  

No comments:

Post a Comment