Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Monday, February 10, 2014

Good News!

Family, Thanks so much for the birthday presents! I loved them. I feel very loved. I had a wonderful week and birthday. My birthday was great. On Thursday one of our less actives that we visit took us out to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner. It was delicious. On Friday, we had a long meeting but in that meeting we were told some really great news....brace yourself...I GET TO GO TO THE TEMPLE! So yes, I am going to need temple clothes. This mission has been waiting for over a year to be able to go to the temple and now we get to go. Everyone was so excited. It is so awesome. After the meeting I had dinner with a member. They made cheesecake and put a candle in it and sang happy birthday to me. It was great. Everyone in my zone called or texted me and told me happy birthday, even people in my ward called me, it was so sweet! Can you believe I am 20?! Yikes! Our lessons this week have gone crazy good! I have extended baptism 7 times. I feel like I am really progressing. I love it! We are doing great as a companionship. We have our ups and downs, but we are doing well. Transfer meeting is February 18th. I am not sure if I will be going or staying, I will let you know. I hope you are all doing well. I got a letter and package from Rachel Wyss and Tina Salisbury! It made my day, they are so sweet! I want you to know that I am doing great. Everyone write me. I love you all so much and I think about you all the time. You are the most amazing family in the world. I love you all so much! Love Sister King

No comments:

Post a Comment