Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Feeling great!

Hi Family, It has been a pretty long week. My surgery went great. After surgery it hurt, but not too bad. As time has passed I am actually feeling great! I feel like I am back on track and I am going to be healthy again:) After surgery, they gave me pain pills and those helped....maybe a little too much! haha I was pretty loopy. The Shuley's took us to church and they made fun of me in gospel principles, ya it was hilarious. I am now eating regular food but I am taking it easy. Thank you all for the prayers, I know it helped. We were able to have a Zone Fun Day. The mission president and his wife are very proud of us for all of our hard work and so they decided it it would be fun to "hang out" with them. It was awesome! We played games and then watched "17 Miracles". I also played a little basketball..out of everyone, I was the only sister who played. Shocker:) I really am learning so much. It is so great being in the Lord's hands. Yesterday we had 72 degree weather and it was so nice, but today it is suppose to snow...sounds like Utah! I am so looking forward to reaching my goals this month and I want to accomplish more. President Porter has set up a time for all of us to go to the temple THIS MONTH! We are going to the Louisville Temple on the 28th. I can't wait! I love teaching the gospel so much. Transfers come up again on April 2nd. I don't know what will happen, I have really learned to love the people in this area, but I will go where the Lord wants me to go:) I am going to be done training now. I am very happy. I want you all to know that I am so proud of my family. I am so grateful I was born into such an amazing family and into the gospel. I love you all so much and I appreciate all you do for me. Ozzy, congrats on your Eagle and USU! Dad, send me more quotes, I love them! Ethan, you are an amazing young man! Mom, you are my BFF! I love you all! Sister King

No comments:

Post a Comment