Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Sunday, March 2, 2014

No more snow!!

Dear Family, How are you? It has been a crazy busy week! The baptism that was suppose to happen did not happen yet. She is so ready, but we want her whole family with her, so hopefully it will happen soon. Anyway, I want you to know that I am okay. I know the Dr's office called you this week and you probably freaked out a little. I am hoping Sister Porter will call you and give you an update, but I promise I am going to be okay. I got a blessing today and it helped. I go to see an oral surgeon on March 6th and I am sure someone is going to find out what is going on with my jaw. It's hard work sometime because I am in pain but I just have to keep truckin'. I love you all so much, please keep me in your prayers. Now on to the other stuff going on...the weather here is so nice and there is NO MORE SNOW! Thank heavens. It got so cold here. We also have multiple investigators right now that are going to be baptized soon. Satan sure knows how to work on them though. I am so grateful for the gospel. On Wednesday when Brother Shuley emailed you it was because we reached 30 lessons that week. Sister Parker and I are breaking records! We are doing really great. The Elder I arm wrestled was new to our area. He was transferred here on Tuesday. That was the first time I met him and it would have been cool if I would have won! I arm wrestled Larry, the other one in the video before and he is AWESOME! He said I almost had him. On Thursday we did exchanges again and I was with Sister Curtis. She is so great. We had a lot of success with our visits. I am starting to cook more often. We actually took dinner to a less active family. I made Ritz Chicken and they LOVED it! It's fun cooking.I hope you are all doing great! I miss you all so much. I cannot believe how time flies here! I am keeping busy and I love teach the gospel! I love you all! Sister King

No comments:

Post a Comment