Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Monday, September 29, 2014

Excited for General Conference!

Dear Family, Hi! Things here are alright... Not the best week but it is ok. I am working though it. I miss home but that is ok because I know everyone gets homesick at some point. The work is actually slow here. We have investigators that are really hard to teach because they wont change their ways and it is making me so sad. It makes me so upset when people don't accept it and I know how much it will bless their life. It just makes me so sad! Anyway, we went bowling last Monday on p-day and that was fun. We had 5 different teams and I won in my team. It was great being around other missionaries. I do have some pictures for you. We hit Leadership mark last week which was good. This week has been just hard because we have been trying so hard to find new investigators but no one wants to learn. We walked around a lot. We have had dinners at members homes this week and they are all so nice.  The Womans Broadcast was great! It showed me really how important temple work is.  Also, Erin Pike Tall(my high school choir teacher) conducted the music. I have realized I have taken for granted the temple and that when I get home, I am going to go as much as I can. Going every 6 months is actually hard. I am excited to go on the 15th.Speaking of that, my p day may be different that week. Not sure though. I do love this ward. They are great.
I don't want you to think I am really struggling, I am okay, there are always rough days here and there but I get over them. Things will work out. I hope you are doing well. Watch conference this week! I am so excited for it and we can discuss it:) Have a great week! I love you! Sister King

No comments:

Post a Comment