Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Monday, December 23, 2013

Dear Family, I am here! I am at the MTC. Today, December 18th, 2013 was such a great day. I started out with a sister missionary and got all my papers and books I needed. The sisters were all so nice. I pretty much threw my bags in my room and was on the go. I went to my zone room and met some other missionaries. We had orientation to try to understand what was going on. We had dinner, steak, potatoes, rolls and all you can eat ice cream. My companions are great! Sister Wight is from Idaho and Sister Porter is from Morgan, Utah. After dinner, we had free time to unpack. At 5:45 pm we met everyone in the main room and split into groups. We had three different scenarios and they were amazing. They were investigators and I felt the spirit so strongly, it was seriously so amazing. I didn't say anything out loud, but I spoke quietly with my companions. We then met as a district and took a tour of the campus. My district presidents name is President Hatch. He and his wife are so awesome, I really had such a great day. I miss you all so much. I have a lot of work to do, so I will keep busy. I love you all so much! You mean the world to me and you are in my prayers all the time. Please write often, I love getting letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment