Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Monday, December 30, 2013

Sister Training Leader

Dear Family, I wanted to let you know that this week or at least the last two days have really been the best ever! Christmas was really incredible, it was different but nice. We had multiple devotionals and the Spirit was felt all day. My favorite part other than emailing back and forth with you was our devotional with Elder Bednar. He gave out cell phones so we could text him questions and then he would answer them, it was really inspirational.
Another part of the week that was great was Thursday. Actually, I woke up and I felt horrible. I was really tired and I felt like I looked horrible and it just wasn't my day. I was wrong. It was my day. The morning went really fast with gym and everything. After dinner, we got to teach our "investigator" again. He is progressing so well. He is the one I committed to baptism. As we were walking out, a real investigator came  up to us and started asking us questions and so we pulled him aside and started teaching him. We were late for dinner and class because of it, but it was worth it. Class was great. I  then got to read my letters from all of the family and I was so happy, I really cried with joy. I seriously cannot believe how blessed I feel we all are because of my choice to serve. That day was a testimony builder. I love you all so much and miss you all. One of the sisters in our district got really homesick and she is actually leaving today:( She is really amazing. It is sad, but it is what is best for her.
Anyway, I got my flight information. I have to be ready to leave the MTC at 4:35 AM on Jan. 8, 2014. My flight leaves from SLC at 9:50 AM. I will email you on Wed. Today I found out that I am going to be a Sister Training Leader now. A Sister Training Leader helps the zone and district leaders and helps with the new missionaries. We get new missionaries in our zone on Wed. I am excited I have the Spirit enough to be a leader. I am also getting a new companion. I really have learned so much! It is crazy here, I have never been so close to the Lord.
I know the church is true! There is no doubt in my mind. I am excited to help bring people to Come Unto Christ.  I love you so much! Sister King      Please keep writing, I love getting letters and helps me cope:)

No comments:

Post a Comment