Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Monday, May 5, 2014

Letter from April 28th

Dear Family, My week has gone really well. We have had so much member support! Our goal is to get members out with us so we can have fellowshipping. We usually only get a few a week, but this week we had 9! Incredible! Monday, Sister Smith and I got to walk the Purple People Bridge. On Tuesday, we were on exchanges and I was with Sister Curtis again. We really had a great day.  We also had a chapel tour with 2 of our investigators. Wednesday, we had District Meeting and that is always fun. We also helped one of the members with a service project. Thursday we had 5 members with us and that is incredible! I love this ward so much. Friday and Saturday were really hard days. Nobody was home and we were trying so hard. We got really down on ourselves, but we lived through it...It will be all right. "Opposition comes in all things" 2 Nephi 2:11. Sunday was good. Sister Smith spoke and then in gospel essentials we talked about eternal marriage. We had dinner at the Bishops home. We are trying to get this ward progressing. Transfers are in 2 weeks. We are getting ready for a baptism this Saturday and I CAN'T WAIT!!! Other than a few struggles here and there, this week has been good. We are also going to the aquarium next Monday as a district. I love our new district leader. I love you all so much, thank you for the letters! I love you. Sister King

No comments:

Post a Comment