Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Such a happy day!

Hello My Amazing Family! It was so great talking to you yesterday! I loved seeing all of your faces and seeing how happy you all look:) I was sitting here waiting for the transfer call this morning and I was nervous, but come to find out....I am not getting transferred!!!! Yay! 6 more weeks in Highland Heights! It's crazy, everyone in my district is staying. I feel like I don't have much to tell you because I told you everything yesterday on the phone. Things are going well and I am happy. I am glad you got to meet the Shuleys. I love them...it is like my home away from home at their house. We are teaching a lot and having success. Mom, I made a punch board like the one you did for primary and it was a total hit! Everyone loved it! I will make it short this week, but I am sending some pictures. I love you all so much. Austin I am so proud of all you are doing! Ethan keep winning those soccer games! Mom and dad write often...I love getting your letters! Love, Sister King

No comments:

Post a Comment