Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Monday, July 14, 2014

4th of July week!

Dear Family, I have soo much to tell you! This week has been great! Monday after I finished with my emailing, we played ultimate Frisbee at the park and then went to the church and played basketball and of course... I show my skills. It was so much fun! 
Tuesday was a great day. We had a really huge thunder storm at night but during the day we had a member come out with us and had a quick street lesson with someone. We also met this older man who is really interested and we are now working with him. He has so many questions which is good because we have the answers. Also the member that came out with us had my yellow car so it was cool and brought back memories riding in it. We met with Sister Porter this week and she said the ward needs me and that is why I am here. It made me feel good. I also had dinner with a member and guess what.... They have a daughter named Hailey and a son who is on a mission named Austin. Crazy! Wednesday we did some service with a family with 8 kids. We just did the dishes but it helped them a lot. Thursday was another day of service. We helped someone clean their house because they were moving. Friday was crazy awesome!!!! We had a parade in our area so we went to the beginning of that and then all the missionaries in my zone 22 of us went and chalked the Plan of Salvation all over the ground at the Activity center after the parade so we could talk to people. I will send pictures. It wasn't that best outcome but it was super fun. We also got to watch fireworks from our apartment. The cool thing is, serving in the area over the 4th with so many service men is incredible. I had a different view of thing. I realized that I am actually serving our country spiritually and that was really cool. I will write you a letter about the people we are teaching. Thank you for all of your support! I love you! Sister King

No comments:

Post a Comment