Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Monday, July 21, 2014

Just can't wait to serve my King!

Dear Family, I got your letters this week:) Thanks so much! I absolutely loved the pictures and yes... they went on my wall. This week has been very interesting. Monday we didn't do too much. We aren't really allowed to hang out with the Elders anymore because some stupid missionaries unless it is a Zone fun day and those only happen once a transfer so that is pretty sad. I really do like hanging out with the Elders. They are so wonderful! They always make sure we are doing ok. Tuesday was a pretty spectacular day. We had President's interviews and they pretty much just told me how great I am doing and and how much progress I am making. It made me feel really good. We also had to do a role play in front of or Zone Leaders and Sister Training Leaders and that always scares me but we had such a powerful lesson and OMGosh it was so great! They were very pleased with it. I was very pleased with it. Sister Savage is an incredible missionary. I am staying strong and loving this area still. Wednesday we had District meeting which went well. I am getting more comfortable with other missionaries. We got to see a family we are teaching and we got to teach them about temples. They are so awesome. I have some pictures to send you. I have really learned how grateful I am to have been raised knowing there is a God. We were teaching someone and I realized how much I care about the people I am teaching and it kills me when I know this will bless their lives but they won't accept it! It kills me! Thursday was a great day. We helped a member move and unfortunately I pushed myself way too hard and was in pain the next day but it is all good. The Elders were there helping and they really are so awesome.  Anyway, we also had a lesson with another investigator. She is progressing just at her own pace. She is so cute. We like "heart attacking" people (leaving sticky notes on their door) and we came home Sunday and our investigator had done it to us. She is awesome. Saturday we did more service. We helped a family paint their house. I am going to send you a letter today telling you more about that. It was fun! 
By the way.... We made up a song....
Tune of... "I'm Gonna Be a Mighty King"
I'm gonna serve a might King so Satan better beware.... I've never met a missionary that could ever give me a scare. I'm gonna teach and preach the word like it's never been taught before. He keeps me up when I am down after knocking on every DOOR! It's far and rather a pitiful thing. Oh I just can't wait to serve my King! Everybody look left. Everybody look right. Everywhere you look there is someone I can bless. NO WAY. Yes, I'm gonna work all day. Gonna serve the Lord His way:)
It really has been a great, successful week. I love you all so much! Austin, I am so proud of you! Good luck on your farewell talk, I know you will be amazing! Stay Strong! Love, Sister King

No comments:

Post a Comment