Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Monday, July 14, 2014

Time is going by so fast!

Dear Family, This week has been full of miracles and honestly it flew by sooo fast! We had a zone day fun day on Monday and that was a lot of fun! We had a nerf war and that was awesome. The Elders that are in my area are so wonderful.  We are starting week four of this transfer... CRAZY!!!! This transfer is going by so fast. Anyway, Tuesday was a pretty normal day. Knocking on doors and no one being home. We did help some members pack and it was cool getting to know her. Her sons do music like Pitch Perfect and they are in competitions and stuff like that. It is pretty cool. Wednesday we had District meeting and we did some more service. We helped a 92 year old woman pull weeds and did I get eaten alive by bugs. I had over 20 bug bites. Pretty wicked hahah. We met a new investigator and she seems pretty interested. We are excited to teach her. Thursday was a long day just because we were in meetings and weekly planning which always takes such a long time. Friday I was on exchanges with Sister Summers and can I say AWESOME!!! We had such a great time and we got so much work done. It really shows me what I need to work on when I get back to my area. Sister Savage and I are doing well.  While I was on exchanges though we went to dinner at a members house and it was so cool. They owned a ranch and I loved seeing all the horses and everything. We also had  baked Ziti for dinner so that is always awesome! Saturday was by far the best day this week. We saw God's Grace all over the place. We had a chapel tour with an investigator and we took her down in the baptismal font and I extended baptism to her and she will get baptized just not yet. She is still a little nervous. She calls me Sister Sweet Cheeks. She is great. Then we went to go see this guy and he wasn't home but his sister was and surprisingly enough... She has had the missionary discussions before and was going to get baptized but she ended up having to move so she never got baptized but we got back in  contact with her. The sad thing about that is that she is moving back to Columbus but she now can contact the missionaries again. It is so crazy to realize that God really does know our path and know where we are going to be and who we need to contact. Sunday went pretty well. Church is always great. I feel so welcomed and loved there. The other family we are working with is doing so wonderful. They are working towards August 30 still. Fingers Crossed. I love you all! Love Sister King

No comments:

Post a Comment