Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Monday, June 22, 2015

Letter from April 6, 2015

My week... Well it was full of revelation that if for sure!
Monday we had a zone fun day and had a bon fire by the Ohio river and played football and just hung out.
Tuesday we had exchanges and I was in my area with Sister McLaws and we saw sooo many miracles! It was just a day full of lessons and finding and miracles! We are trying to reactivate some less active members and honestly, I love working with them. We are teaching them the Doctrine of Christ and how important and essential it is! I cant wait to teach ya'll when I get home! It is fantastic! I have come to a better understanding about the Atonement and how it applies to my life and I love learning everyday!
Wednesday was a regular work day. It was a great day though! We had a lot of lessons and the weather finally is incredible here and it is nice to walk around.
Thursday we had a specialized training for half the mission and I loved that. We went back to the basics but that is something that we all needed because we are an "older mission" now. So many people are going home within the next 3 months..... We are still trying to find investigators that have been prepared and that are ready to receive the restored gospel. We are going to be in finding mode this week!
Friday was Leadership Council! It was INCREDIBLE!!!!! I learned so much! We were there longer than we thought and we only had tome for one lesson when we got back but it was so good! I love leadership council! On the way home our GPS took us the wrong way and we went on a ferry to cross the Ohio River and go back to our area! It was actually really fun! I can say I have never done that before. I am doing so many new things!
Saturday and Sunday was conference! It was amazing! Saturday morning we went to the King's afternoon we went to the Bjarnson's (ward mission leader) and we did service before and then watched it with the Elders. Sunday morning we went to the Lynch's and Sunday afternoon the Lawals! It was amazing!!!! I love learning from our prophet and apostles!






 




























No comments:

Post a Comment