Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Letter from the week of May 4, 2015

This week has been crazy, exciting, exhausting physically and spiritually, wonderful, nerve racking, and all of the above! We really saw God's hand all week and I don't even know how he does it all but everything always turns out! We literally had only about 25 hours this whole week to work because we had so much going on and we still say miracles!
Monday was a pretty great P-day. Sister Holtz and I got to spend some time together and just hang out. We went to the church and played some basketball with the other sisters in our zone and S our investigator came with us. She is super solid! She is getting baptized on the 15th and we are stoked! She is already telling everyone about it!!! Anyway, Monday night we had a FHE with a less active member and her family who are all non-members and we are so excited because they less active is the mom and she really wants to start coming back and learning again. We are also teaching her boys and it is going to be great!
Tuesday I got to go to Centerville again because my back was bothering me. I also went and saw J! She is so cute! I know that I am not in that area anymore for a reason though. I am called to be in NKY for a reason. So we had a nice long drive there and back and when we got back here we had some awesome lessons. We went over to the Greenhalgh's home for dinner (Stake President and Relief Society President) and we had S there and it went really well. We are also working with G again and he is working towards the 29th of May to be baptized. Miracles really happen!
Wednesday we had Zone Conference and that is always a huge learning experience! I love gaining more knowledge and figuring out what I can improve on. President and Sister Porter are so inspired and they really are the best!
Thursday we had Zone Weekly Planning and that is always fun! We help the missionaries with their plans and it really is just great! We didn't have our car today because we didn't want to go super over miles and so we had members drive us places and pick us up so that is always exciting.
Friday we had Leadership Council and we were literally there from 9-9. We didn't get home until 9:30 and so we didn't have any lessons that day but I learned a ton! I was really stressed all of Friday night though because on Saturday we were getting to go to the temple with A for the Recent convert temple trip they do the first Saturday of every month so we were super excited that A was going to go. We had a member driving us down and we were all set... until Satan go involved... Our member cancelled Friday night and so that put us in a panic. A was so excited. We literally texted or called over 50 members and tried to get them to take us to the temple... we were not having any luck. We had talked to President about it and he said we will get her there and that was a little more reassuring but we didn't want him to have to take us. Saturday morning roles around and we are supposed to be at the temple and 12 and we did not have a ride yet. It was 9 and we really didn't know what to do. President texted us and said he would come and get us and so that was positive but I still didn't want to make him do that even though it would have been fine. Luckily, I got revelation in the shower haha and I heard that the Centerville Elders were planning on going so we had our zone leaders call them and luckily their member had enough room in their car for us. MIRACLE!!! So the recent convert they were taking was V!!!! The lady I taught when I was in Centerville! It was seriously God's doing! and might I add the elders that are now in Centerville, one of them is Elder Ellis who I just served with 3 weeks ago. It was crazy but yes, Saturday we got to go to the temple and it was so amazing to have 2 of my recent converts there. The spirit was so strong and we also got to do baptisms! Remarkable!
Sunday we had 3 investigators at church and it was another day full of miracles! I just love so much seeing God in every detail of this work.!!!!! I know this church is true and the Atonement of Jesus Christ is for everyone! We can all change! I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that it can really help us through our struggles! I love you so much!










No comments:

Post a Comment