Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Friday, June 6, 2014

Letter from May 19, 2014

Hi! Just a heads up...I don't know how much I am going to write because these computers are really acting up today, so this may be short. This week, has actually to be honest.....it's been really rough. Satan has been working really hard on getting me down. He is attacking me where he knows he can get me, which is within my companionship and home. So I have been trying to get myself not to worry about home and I know I am doing the right thing in being out here. We have struggled as a companionship, but hopefully this week will be better. Even though I feel like this week has been horrible, we have really seen God's Grace. We were able to have 29 lessons and we are working hard to work out our issues as companions. Monday we had an awesome day with the Zone. On Tuesday, we tried a ton of doors and NO ONE answered so it made it really difficult. Wednesday most of our plans fell through with all of our investigators. We did alot of service this week. One good thing happened a couple of our investigators are really progressing and they are aiming for baptism in June. Today we are going to the aquarium. We also got a new Zone Leader, Elder Hanks! Crazy...all these Cottonwood missionaries:) I love you all so much! This week is going to be better!! Love, Sister King

No comments:

Post a Comment