Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Friday, June 6, 2014

Letter from May 27, 2014

Hello Family! How are you all? Sorry you didn't get an email from me yesterday. President Porter wanted us to work. This week has been really great! I tell ya if there is ever a bad week.. a great one is coming. This week has been full of miracles. We have been trying to serve members of the ward this week. We put sticky notes with quotes on and things on their doors. It is really great!. Monday after I was done emailing you I got to go to the aquarium (it was kinda expensive) but it was fun! Then on our way to a members home after the aquarium, we got lost and some how ended up going over 3 bridges into Downtown Cincinnati which is scary!!! It was hilarious. Sister Smith was freakin out. I was laughing so hard. On Wednesday we had Zone Conference from 9-5. What a great experience that was. President Porter is an amazing leader and really helps the missionaries so much. He is an inspired man! Wednesday we saw Gods's grace all day long! We had 3 different members come out with us and we taught some really powerful lessons. We had our investigators in tears. It was so spiritual. Friday I went on exchanges in Northern Kentucky with the new Sister Training Leader, Sister Corbridge...That was sooooo amazing. We had such a great time and I had so much fun. Sister Corbridge has been out 9 months but we have so much in common so it was fun. Saturday I got your package and I LOVED it! Thank you so much!! We did a lot of service on Saturday  and just had a good day. Sunday we had church and walked all night. We are allotted a certain amount of miles each month (1200) and we are running out of miles so we have been walking a alot. We walked about 5 hours:/ ya I was tired. Haha and yesterday ...was so incredible. For Memorial day, we had a ward breakfast that we went to help at  and then at 3 went to another area and helped their branch with a BBQ and play games. One of the members from the branch came and got us. It was about an hour drive, but it was so much fun. A lot of the branch had never seen sister missionaries, so that was awesome. There was also a guy there who was deaf, so I was able to sign. It was fun! I love serving the people and I am so happy to be here. I think of you often and I love you all! Love, Sister King 

No comments:

Post a Comment