Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Thursday, August 21, 2014

August 18, 2014

Dear Family, This week has actually been pretty awesome! We have seen so many miracles and we have had so many powerful lessons. We had 10 member presents this week which is the most I have ever had. The family we have been teaching are getting baptized!!!! August 30 at 10:00am. We are so excited! Training has really actually been challenging for me but I am staying strong.  Monday we had a zone activity and that was fun. Sister Carnahan isn't into sports at all, but I played basketball. Anyway, we had a return missionary come home and she came out with us a lot this week which was great! One investigator  is working towards baptism. Wednesday Satan really got to me and I didn't feel like I was doing everything I could do but I am learning that I am trying my best and that is all He asks. Thursday was an interesting day... lets just say I didn't have the phone or our house keys for like 3 hours so we had to walk around a ton and then when we finally got our stuff back, we had a fun dinner with a member and the little kids really like me. I just love kids. We had to walk for that 3 hours while fasting and it was really hard but we had a miracle happen at the end of the night when we met someone who really wanted to learn. God works in mysterious ways. We did some service this week which is always fun. We get to paint a chicken coop tomorrow. We are actually on exchanges tomorrow and I am staying in my area while Sister Carnahan goes to the Sister Training Leaders area. It will be a nice change for a little.  We have Zone Conference this week which is always great. Sunday's are always great because the ward is wonderful. I love going to church. I didn't get a letter from you this week but it is probably sitting in my mailbox now.
That is my goal is to make you smile:) I wish I could see your smiling face but I know I will before you know it! Time really does go so fast. How is Austin doing?  The first little while is going to be hard for Austin but he is strong and he will get through it. He emailed me and I emailed him back but the Lord knows what he is going through and is there every step of the way. Sometimes I feel like I am not doing so awesome but then I realize what I am really doing:) It is hard work. Definitely not easy but nothing in life that is worth it is easy. I cant believe Ethan will be 12!!! He is going to have the priesthood. So sad I am missing it but I am proud of him. How is he? Who does he have as a teacher this year? . The weather has been soooo nice here though! Unbelievable. Everyone is saying it is usually so much hotter but I am loving it. Not to humid either.  I have to get going...I love you all! Love Sister King

No comments:

Post a Comment