Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Thursday, August 21, 2014

August 4, 2014 letter

Dear Family,  I just found out that I am staying in Centerville!!!! Yay!!! And I am training.... Yikes!!!! This week has been really interesting. My testimony of the Savior has definitely grown sooo much! I know that he has a plan for me and he knows me individually and knows where I need to be. This week has been weird because everything has fallen through but then an opportunity to serve happened and we know that is why our plans were falling through. Sister Savage is leaving me tomorrow and I am sad about that. I am so grateful to be a missionary at this time to help hasten the work of salvation. 
It is kinda scary. President called me and it was very intimidating but I am excited. I know that we are going to have baptisms here soon and I am way stoked! I didn't get a letter from you at all last week. Sister Savage got one but I didn't lol. 
Ok, I will tell you about my week. Nothing really happened. Hahaha Monday was a pretty fun day. We just hung out at the church with the Elders. We helped multiple people with service whether is was painting or cleaning a door to paint. I did go on exchanges Tuesday. Church was good yesterday. This week really has just been a sad week for Sister Savage. Saying goodbye to everyone and things like that. We did have a lesson with an investigator and he is progressing. We just need to get people to come to church. I love you all! Sister King

No comments:

Post a Comment