Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Training....week of Aug 11, 2014

Dear Family, This week has been really great. Being a trainer is very scary but it is so much fun. We really get along.  We have had a interesting week because no one has been answering the doors but that is ok. We are doing the best we can .Ok, here is my week... Well Monday was great. I did a little surprise thing for Sister Savage as a going away thing and we hung out at the church and had a fun day. Tuesday was transfers. I had to go early to a training meeting and guess who was there... Sister Sofele. She is also training. We talked a little and that was nice. Her last companion was my companion from the MTC. Small world! Transfers was really nerve racking. I saw all the new missionaries and wanted to know who I was going to get. There was only like 6 new sisters. Out of the entire mission... I am training... Hahaha  My new companion is Sister Carnahan. She is from Phoenix Arizona.  I have a feeling we are going to really get along. It is a little bit overwhelming to be a trainer but I am not perfect and I am trying the best I can.  Wednesday we had zone meeting and it went really well. I actually learned a lot. We had a lesson with an investigator  who has been learning for 5 years and didn't know the Plan of Salvation. So we taught it to her. I seriously love the members of the ward here. They are all so willing to come out with us it is just hard because we don't have too many people to teach. Another investigator is out of town so we didn't get to see her:( She come back today though. I have had thought that I am not good enough to be a trainer but I know the Lord did it for a reason. We had a scare about a family ready to be baptized this week and I had to call President but everything is ok. They are... as of right now getting baptized Aug. 30. At transfer meeting I also saw members from my last ward and that was fun. My investigator from  Highland Heights got baptized! So exciting:)  Sunday was a great day! Church is always an uplift. I had the spirit so strong and it felt great. Sister Carnahan said I am a good trainer so that is good. This week we have had opposition but I know it is because a miracle is about to happen. I have learned so much about how the Lord knows our every move and I am so grateful for it. He really knows each and every one of us! I love you all! Sister King

No comments:

Post a Comment