Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Monday, November 3, 2014

LETTER FROM OCT. 6TH

Dear Family,  My week actually was really good. It was a much needed week:) I just have to start off by saying how much I love conference and wished I would have listened to it when I was home! I really made me so happy. It made me think of Utah lol. Anyway, Monday was a normal P-day. We had exchanges on Tuesday, they were great. I was with Sister Fisher and we had a good time. Our day was pretty busy. We went and did service at Hannah's Treasure Chest again and that is always fun. Then we had 3 powerful lessons with members there and it went well. We were scared because none of our investigators are really progressing and so we were thinking we were going to have to drop them but God didn't want us to drop them just yet.  Wednesday we had District meeting. After District we all went to a place called Cousin Vini's and had pizza. It was good. We had a lot of fun:) I love being around other missionaries:) We have been having a really hard time trying to find people to teach. We have been walking everywhere and talking to everyone but no one is interested. This area really is hard for missionary work but we are making things happen. We also got to help clean out a goat stall and that was fun.Thursday was the day we saw God's grace because we actually found 2 new investigators. Not sure how much they actually want to learn but we will see. Friday was a day full of miracles. We were fasting and it seems like big things always happen when we fast. We helped one of our members paint her house and also tear up her floor. It was pretty fun. We love her. Her name is Sister D. She is wonderful but she was having a hard time so I am glad we got to help. For dinner on Thursday we went to the B's and Sister B is wonderful. She is such a fabulous member missionary. I am going to be like her when I get home:) We also had a lesson with V and that went well. She is planning on coming to conference. Our other investigator J also said she wanted to come to conference. Saturday was crazy busy but it was great! We had the morning session of conference at the Z's and we had lunch over there. Then the Saturday afternoon session we went to the G's and they fed us treats. J came to that session and that is a HUGE step for her. It was wonderful. The G's are so awesome to have us over. They really are one of my favorites. This ward is so incredible. And Sunday... We had 3 of our investigators come to church which was a miracle. Our members picked them up. The first session was at the church and the second session was at the G's again. After Conference we had dinner at the S's and they are great too. That is something that I really love about this area... The Ward and their support. Conference was really great though. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God and I am so grateful for all the leaders of the church. I love President Uchtdorfs talk. He is wonderful man. I just really had a great time. All my questions were answered and I loved it. This week is going to be a normal week other than interviews on Thursday and Zone meeting on Wednesday. Next week is going to be super busy though. Monday we have the Womans Conference....SUPER EXCITED! Tuesday as far as we know is going to be our P-day, Wednesday we are going to the temple and Friday we are on exchanges again and I should be with sister Summers this time. So happy:) Next week is going to fly. Thank you for the letter this week. I love you all so much! You are wonderful. I love you I love you I love you! P.S. It is soooo cold here already. I am going to have to get boots soon. Mine from last year didn't work out all that great:) The big ones are awesome for when there is snow though.







No comments:

Post a Comment