Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Monday, July 6, 2015

Letter from June 15, 2015

My week has been remarkable! We have seen so many miracles and it has just been so fun!
Monday we had a Zone Fun Day!!! We hung out at the church and just had a really good time. We played sports and that is always my favorite! I played one on one with Elder Halstead and that was so much fun! He is my DL and  he is one of the best DL I have had! Then we had a FHE with this family again and that went well.  Then we got to see S and she is seriously killing it! She is the best Recent Convert! So on top of everything! She is reading the Book of Mormon like a champ and she is just great!
Tuesday we had a busy day. We were on exchanges with the Cincinnati Sisters so I was with Sister Nielsen and Sister Holtz was with Sister Carnahan.  We had good lessons that day though and did a lot of service. I actually got to mow someones lawn and that was fun! Their lawn mower was the coolest thing ever!
Wednesday we had District Meeting! I always love meetings. I learn so much! We had a pretty great day full of adventure. We are working on building our teaching pool and finding solid investigators. We have been doing really great though! I have really seen a difference in myself and Sister Holtz this transfer! We are also getting along with the Elders. I know they are going through some things but I do love them! They are great! I really am serving around the best missionaries ever right now!
Thursday we had another exchange with the Highland Heights sisters.  I get to go on exchanges to Highland Heights on the 30th to say goodbye to everyone. The missionary there is planning the day around me. hahaha hopefully the Shuley's will be home.
Friday we had interviews and because we are the STL's over the entire stake we were there for both zones. We were there from 7:30- 3:00. It is always fun hanging out with missionaries, I didn't get to be interviews by President though because he is meeting with me in the next few weeks for my departing interview... CRAZY!!! I get an hour with him though! I did meet with Sister Porter and she didn't realize I was going home and she was really sad about that. That night we had dinner at a members and we really helped them out! Very Spiritual!!!
Saturday we had a mini missionary MTC and we went and got our MINIS!!! Sister Tensmeyer and Sister Robertson! They are amazing! We have seen so many miracles with them! Finding solid people and just having fun! All 4 of us go out to work together but we may start doing more splitz. Saturday night we had Stake Conference as well as Sunday and then we just visited people and set Return Appointments. It really has been such a great week!!!! We have had so much fun and getting work done! I love being a missionary so much!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment