Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Monday, July 6, 2015

THE FINAL EMAIL!!!!!

My week... Well it has been eventful that is for sure. The last week as a missionary. It has been sad to say goodbye to all the people I love here but I am so grateful I get to come home and see more people I love. We have actually been pretty busy this week and that is an answer to my prayers.  I needed to stay busy! Monday we got to go to the Zoo with the Curtis's and that seriously was a blast!!!! We had so much fun seeing all the animals and just having a good time! Tuesday Leadership Council was canceled unfortunately but we did have a 7 and a half hour conference call with the entire mission leadership and that was really cool! We got a lot of sweet revelation and we got to "hang out" with the zone leaders all day! We had dinner that night with a member at Cracker Barrel and that was good. It was pouring rain!!!!It has been raining a ton here! We found out that we will be having Zone meeting with the Cincy Zone on Wednesday and with the Promised Land Thursday so we had a busy week full of meetings! They actually went really great and I felt so confident as a missionary! Of course when I am just about to leave. Anyway, they went well and we all learned a lot! Then on Friday I got to go to Highland Heights and say goodbye that was fun! Crazy but good. The Shuley's weren't there unfortunately but that is ok. Saturday was so much fun! We had breakfast and did service at the Lawals and then did more service at the Herzner's. After that we had a double lunch one with the bishop's wife and another with a less active... everyone just wants to say goodbye to both Elder Mower and myself. Then we had a finding challenge within our districts so we went to Covington and saw a parade and then went finding:) Then we went to the Cobb's for dinner and had way fun there. We were with the elders all day and I always love that! We did get to see some fireworks and then church yesterday... I shared my testimony, cried a little, said goodbye to people yesterday and packed:)







































No comments:

Post a Comment