Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Monday, July 6, 2015

Letter from June 8, 2015

This week has been sooo crazy! Because we are over 2 different zones we are always on the go.. That is really no different from before but it feels a lot more crazy now.
Monday we had a very relaxing P-day and I actually got to take a nap! After p day was over we went and had a FHE with the Ogdens. Brother Ogden is not a member and he has been going to church actively for 15 years... crazy right! We are hoping to baptize him soon! Then we went to the Lawal's for dinner! I love them all so much! They take such good care of us! Then we went over and visited Sister King with Sam. Really successful day!
Tuesday we had leadership council! It was so much fun! I love leadership meetings! Of course, I had to share my testimony in front of everyone there because President picked me but that is ok. It was a really revelatory meeting and I really learned so much! We didn't get home until about 6 and that night we had dinner at a members and we spent most of the night there just talking to her and making her feel better.
Wednesday was a walking day again which are always so stressful but luckily the ward is very supportive and they drove us around a little bit.
Thursday we had Zone Meeting with the Northern Kentucky Zone and it went really well! This zone really is the best! Everyone is so awesome to each other and we really just have so much fun! We did another activity about humility and we blind folded our missionaries again and they really go something out of it! Our meeting went longer than expected and after our meeting we had to meet with the other zone leaders in the Cincinnati Zone to plan another Zone meeting for Friday. After all of our meeting we did end up having a good night! We had dinner with the Bludworths and we found out that we will be getting mini missionaries! I am so stoked! not this week but next!
Friday we had The Cincinnati Zone Meeting.  After Zone meeting we actually did exchanges with the Lawrenceburg Sisters and that was so much fun! I was with Sister Alley and she is the cutest! They are the sisters that are going to keep us sane this transfer! We had a lot of fun. Our plans didn't go the way we expected but we still saw miracles. We had dinner at the Herzners and that is always so good. Then we went to a baptism. The elders investigator was getting baptized and guess what I had to do... A freakin duet with Lorin! She sings so amazing and me... well not so much but it went well. Haha I never expected to have that much guts on my mission. I have learned to have confidence haha.
Saturday we did a lot of service. We were going to go to the temple with T  but she had to cancel but that is ok because God needed us somewhere else.
Sunday we had a good day at church ! Fast and Testimony meetings are always the best! I feel so at home in this ward and I love it here so much! I seriously love being a missionary.
This week is going to be crazy again. We have 2 exchanges, interviews which we have to be there ALL DAY because we are over both zones which is the entire stake and then Saturday and Sunday is stake conference! It is going to be great! I get to see everyone from Highland Heights again,.









No comments:

Post a Comment