Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Monday, March 23, 2015

LETTER FROM FEB. 2, 2015

It is remarkable! It is going to be really sad to leave here! Hopefully I wont have to for awhile... My week has just been amazing! God has been walking with us the entire time. A and her mom T are getting baptized on the 13th! We can't wait! The wards support is so incredible! I love teaching families. I did experience something this week that I have never experienced before... Satan worshipping and evil spirits. I know it sounds weird and not "true" but it really is and its scary! Luckily we have the priesthood on earth to help us with that! This week we had a really good district meeting with our new district leader Elder Carson... I will try and get pictures today. He really is the best district leader I have had! We also had leadership council which was great! I love being a good example to those around me. It is weird to see other sister training leaders like Sister Summers and Sister Sofele and guess what.... They both go home this transfer!!! Crazy!! Other than that we have had a pretty great week. We hit leadership standards this week! I just love how the Lord works!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment