Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Sunday, January 11, 2015

LETTER FROM DEC 15, 2015

Hey everyone!!! So much has been going on! We had transfers on Tuesday and I am back in Northern Kentucky! I am now a Sister Training Leader and I love it! My companion is Sister Watts from South Jordan Utah. She is so amazing! I have already learned so much from her. It has been a busy week full of service but it has been great. We had a ward Christmas party and I love all the ward members. They are very welcoming and so wonderful! We have been doing something called "Cookies and Caroling" where we go out with the members to their friends house, give them cookies, sing, and show them the He is the Gift video (if you haven't seen it yet, WATCH IT AND SHARE IT!!!) It is wonderful. It explains why we really celebrate Christmas. Anyway, things are going great! I love being a missionary. The Lord really does provide a way. He loves us all so much and has a plan for us. In our zone we are focusing right now on Helaman 3:35 and really doing all we can to yield our hearts to the Lord. Miracles really do happen when you put all your trust in the Lord.
Please keep in contact. I would love letters:) My new address is 632 Castleton Ln Apt. D Florence KY 41042
Ya'll are so amazing!!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!















No comments:

Post a Comment