Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Sunday, January 11, 2015

LETTER FROM NOV. 11 2014

So this week has been full of miracles but with miracles comes tribulations.... which aren't always fun. Satan really knows how to work on us when we are working hard. Opposition in all things. Anyway, Monday after P-day we got to go to dinner with our investigator B, she said she isn't the "joining" type but she loves us and really treats us like her grandkids. Ha. Tuesday was a great day. We had Zone meeting and during the meeting, I actually felt like a really good missionary. I felt like I knew what I was doing and that I was learning so much. It was so nice. Every time we have a conference call as a zone or we do something as a zone, I always either have to bear my testimony or pray. It's pretty funny because everyone notices and laughs ha. I just must need the extra help lol. After Zone meeting we had a lesson with our investigator N. She is wonderful. She was baptized a member of the church when she was 8 but as of right now we cant find her records and so we are teaching her and her son and hopefully they will get baptized soon (or her son will if we find the records). We then went over to see J and officially put her on date to be baptized on the 22 After that we went and saw J, my favorite lady ever! We watched the hour long Joseph Smith movie with her and she loved it. I really hope she gets baptized soon. The whole ward says she needs to be baptized. We keep praying hard for her. But that lesson was by far the most powerful lesson I have had on my mission. I love J sooo much! Tuesday night we had a lesson with V and hopefully she will be on date soon as well. Centerville really is progressing! Tuesdays are usually super busy. Wednesday we had a really good lesson with one of our investigators named J and OMGosh.... she is super Golden. She is reading the Book of Mormon and came to church yesterday( I will tell you that story later) She will be baptized soon:) Thursday we had a lesson with a new investigator named D and she also is pretty solid.  She asked us when we are coming back. So awesome!  Friday we tried to find new investigators but had no luck. Friday was probably the hardest day but its over with ha. Saturday we did more service and that is always good. We had another lesson with J and J. They are both so amazing! Now Sunday.... the most interesting Sunday ever. First off we had planned on J, J,J and V to come to church. Unfortunately J is the only one with a car so we had to help find rides for everyone. Our ward is really awesome with that though. Anyway, so Sunday morning we got a call from J saying she wasn't feeling well and she couldn't make it. We were really sad but told her to see how she was feeling in a few hours. Sister Carnahan pretty much insisted that she was coming to church and long story short, she came and loved it! The spirit was telling Sister C hard core that she really needed to come today. Everyone else made it and it was so amazing. It was the Primary Program and it was the biggest program I have ever seen! Soooo many kids. (Mom I loved that song you told me about and the kids signed it. So amazing!) Sundays are the most crazy stressful days ever but it worked out. I had to split away from sister c for a little while because we had to help 2 different investigators so I had a member as my companion for a little while. That was scary. Other than that my week went well. I love being a missionary even though it is not easy. Things are great and the Lord is really hastening his work .

No comments:

Post a Comment