Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Sunday, January 11, 2015

LETTER FROM NOV. 17, 2014

Dear family,  We had a really busy day today . We went bowling with J this morning and then we had a zone fun day at the church. We played basketball, card games, and had a snow ball fight... YES! It snowed here like crazy. About 5 inches or more. It was so much fun though. This zone really is wonderful. This week really has been full miracles. I know this is God's work 100%. We really saw His hand. Tuesday we went and helped a less active rake leaves... and I have never seen that many leaves in my life. I am going to send you pictures but it was so crazy. I also have a video but I am going to have to figure out how to send it. We also went and visited a lady named D who really is looking for the gospel. We are so excited  J IS GETTING BAPTIZED ON SATURDAY!!!! We cant wait. It has been a long time coming but we are stoked! The ward is pumped also. Wednesday we were busy visiting all of our investigators. We are really just trying hard to get them to progress. We had dinner with the bishop and he is really pleased with how we are doing. We really are setting Centerville on fire. Thursday we had a zone conference. It was so wonderful. Elder Woodruff Andersen of the quorum of the seventy came and spoke to us and it was so much fun. We also got to see so many other missionaries and it was a blast! Thursday was the day we had a lesson with J and the first thing she told us was that she was going to get baptized on the 22nd! We were so excited. Her interview was yesterday and it went well. She was dancing around because she was so excited! I cant wait! Friday we had zone weekly planning (we were with other missionaries a ton this week.) It went well. I really love my zone. Saturday I was in Lebanon with Sister Fox and man was that wonderful. I learned from our Sister Training Leaders. It really was so much fun! I would love to serve there. Sunday was church and youth standards night. We went and had a good time. At 7 on Sunday was J's interview and she is so cute. We really are so excited for her! I cant believe it, God really is there and knows us individually. he loves each and every one of us and I know he really does have a plan.I cant believe its almost Thanksgiving and then it will be Christmas. Time flies. I have almost been out a year! I am loving being a missionary so much. It really isn't easy but it is so worth it!











No comments:

Post a Comment