Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Sunday, January 11, 2015

LETTER FROM DEC 8, 2014

My week... Honestly, wasn't the best. It wasn't super horrible but it was just slow. Monday... well it got better after everything happened. Tuesday we were on exchanges. I was in Lebanon again with Sister Summers and we really had such a great time. We had fun and talked. I swear we are going to stay friends forever. She is so amazing. Wednesday we had Zone Conference which was great! I learned so much. We also got to see so many other missionaries and that is always so much fun! We really do have so many inspired leaders and I am so grateful for them, they do so much for all of us and I am so happy to have them. I am sent here for my mission President (Elder Anderson of the second quorum of the seventy said.) It really is true. President and Sister Porter are so amazing! Thursday was rough. We are trying to find new people to teach because our teaching pool is a little low right now. The people we are teaching aren't keeping commitments and we are not sure if they are ready yet. The only one that is close is V but she has some things she has to overcome and deal with. Thursday was also weekly planning and usually those days are ok but this one I was really stressed. Friday was just a normal day and Saturday and Sunday we had Stake Conference so that was good. Nothing too exciting this week though. Even though I have hard time, I am thankful to be a missionary. I love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment