Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Sunday, January 11, 2015

LETTER FROM DEC 29, 2014

So this week... Christmas was amazing! It was so nice talking to you all:) I thought I would have a hard time but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I miss home but I know that I wouldn't want to be doing anything else right now. I love being on a mission. It is by far the hardest thing I have ever done but it really has helped me become the person I want to be and that God wants me to be. After I got off the phone with you, we had a really good Christmas visiting members and it was fun. Christmas night we went to the King's house (if you are not friends with Beth King on facebook yet, become her friend) because she is so amazing and she is the one that you should get close with. We call her Ma and her husband Pa. They really are so wonderful. They are our "go to" if we need help with anything.  Sister Widdison, is coming here on the 14th for a wedding or her investigator/recent convert K who is WONDERFUL!!!!! I love him so much! He was baptized about 6 months ago and he is one that everyone is going to talk about for ever. He is just incredible. The road he traveled before his baptism to where he is now is just remarkable. Anyway, the rest of the week was kinda interesting. It was like everyone was in a Christmas hangover lol. We didn't get too much done. We had a powerful lesson with our investigator L this week and she is so great! She is 19 and just wonderful. She is working towards the 10th. We are so excited. Praying hard for her. Saturday was Sister Watts 20th birthday so we went to Red Robin with our district to celebrate. In our district we have Elders Soper,Mower (Zone Leaders) and Elders Lemmon and Keleher. That was so much fun! We had a good day of trying to find:) We also had dinner at the Nealons (bishops) and that was fun because all 6 of us was there again:) I love getting together with other missionaries. Yesterday wasn't too exciting. No body came to church unfortunately. Sundays are usually the most stressful day trying to get everyone to come to church. We did have a lesson at a member of the stake presidents house and they are from England so they have really cool accents and we had a SUPER powerful lesson with them because Sister Watts is so incredible!!!! I am learning so much from her. I cant believe I have already been with her for almost 4 weeks. 2 more weeks of this transfer:) Yikes time flies!!!!! I love you all!















No comments:

Post a Comment