Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Dec. 2013 - July 2015

Sunday, January 11, 2015

LETTER FROM DEC 22, 2014

Dear family...here is my week:)
Monday was awesome! We has a zone fun day and I got to play basketball which is always so amazing! I taught Sister Watts how to play and she loved it and wanted to play more:) I am a good coach hahaha
Tuesday we had a Christmas conference and it was so wonderful. I never realized how powerful music is. It is so wonderful. So many people had musical numbers and it really was just great. My zone also sang and it went really well. We went over the life of Christ and it was just a very spiritual experience. We also got to watch Meet the Mormons and I LOVED IT!!!! Yes, I did cry but it was so great! Wednesday and Thursday we are just pushing forward and trying our very best. We saw so many miracles this week though. We had exchanges on Friday and I was with Sister Ollerton and it was amazing! She kept telling me how great I was and I really did feel like a good missionary... a good leader... a good sister.... a good friends:) It was so nice. I love our sisters. Some of them are really stuggling but hopefully it will get better. We have exchanges again tomorrow with the other sisters (the ones that are having a hard time) so that should be interesting. I am a little nervous. Saturday we went and Blized Highland Heights and I got to see the Shuley's, N, and other members from when I was there. It was so nice! In 2 weeks I get to go there for the whole day and I cant wait!!!! It is so crazy how I am back here. Yesterday we had a Christmas conference and it went really well, I love music so much. We also found 3 new investigators and it was just wonderful. We are really going to work super hard this week. We made a mistake last week and accidently slept in until 8 and we freaked out!!!! Our alarm was in another room and we didn't hear it. It was pretty crazy. I was also sick this weekend....:( I think I had food poisoning... but I still pushed forward and got the work done:) It is amazing to see the work progress. I love it here and I LOVE SISTER WATTS!!!! She is so incredible! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment